1. The promoter is: Tŷ Nant Spring Water Ltd whose registered office is at Bethania, Llanon, Ceredigion, SY23 5LS
2. Employees of Tŷ Nant Spring Water Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. Open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, IOM and Channel Islands) who are aged 18 years or older.
3. The prize is as stated, is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. To enter the BUG Chemical Brothers Celebration competition through Instagram entrants must like the Tŷ Nant Instagram page, double tap this photo and tag a friend in the comment box associated with the competition.
5. Closing date for entry will be Thursday 7th November at 3pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition is as follows: Competition to win two tickets to the BUG celebratory special show of Chemical Brothers, taking place on the 9th November at BFI Southbank.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random.
12. The winner will be notified by email through Instagram on Thursday 7th November, via personal/direct message. Winner must respond to claim the prize.
13. The promoter will contact the winner to arrange delivery of the prize.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Tŷ Nant Spring Water Ltd, Bethania, Llanon, Ceredigion, SY23 5LS
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Tŷ Nant Spring Water Ltd and not to any other party.
Subscribe to the